Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MY CUTE BOYS

Apparently I need to buckle Chance into the swing from now on. I put him in there to have his morning bottle, and then I looked back over when he was done and he was sitting there just hanging out. I hadn't ever seen him sit here on the edge before, he has gotten out of it and sat himself on the floor or taken off to go about his crawling.  He is such a funny baby. So chill and fun. I couldn't have asked for a better baby. 

Mason got dressed and when I saw his shirt, I remembered that Chance has a matching one. (it isn't very often that my kids match, in fact, they never match. I'm lucky they put something on that doesn't have holes . . .you know since they are to the point of dressing themselves) So I got Chance all matched up and had to take a picture or two. These 2 boys are so cute! They have both grown up so much in the last year. Chance will be 1 in just over a week, so obviously he has grown a ton.
But Mason really has grown alot. He has matured and is constantly surprising me. He is sweet and considerate, and helpful and just such a delight to be around.


How can you not be in love with those cute boys?! I know I am!!!!

0 comments: