Sunday, April 15, 2012

ELDER BALLSTAEDT

I went to my parent's house to make my usual visit and saw this picture hanging on the cupboard. There was Elder Micah Ballstaedt, but who was he standing with? This is a neighbor in our ward who was out in Boston for the Marathon and happen to go to the same ward building for church that Micah was at. What a small world. The picture was sent to my dad Sunday morning. I loved seeing and knowing that he really is out there, and he looks so great. He is even more handsome and grown up than I remember. 
I'm so proud of him for serving a mission, I'm sure it isn't easy, but he is doing it. And he is really making the most of every moment and every experience out there. I just love him and have missed him so much. 
So I was so happy to see a picture of him, and he looks so happy!

0 comments: