Sunday, August 21, 2011

BEAR LAKE IN AUGUST

We spent so much time at Bear Lake this summer, but it seemed like August we were up there the most. It was a complete family month. At the beginning there was Raspberry Days, then Bob and Sara came into town and we headed up to the lake for the weekend, then we had our annaul Rich family weekend. It is one of my favorite weekends and this year was no exception.

While Bob and Sara and Duncan were here we took some family pictures and they turned out great. There are a bunch of great ones to choose from.



One night Poppy was really getting into telling the kids stories. Sam and Corbin and Poppy were really into it, but I'm not quite sure about Mason.
Lu loves her Honey, they always have a ton of fun. They are one in the same, maybe that's why they have such a special little bond!!!

We rowed out to the raft for a little quiet girl time. It didn't last too long, but it was great while it lasted.
Any time I give Chance to Ben I know that a nap usually follows, for both of them.


We had some fun out on the boat. And when I say we I am including myself. I tubed and wake boarded this summer, actually all in one weekend.

Here Ben is getting some major air on the tube.
Samantha and Corbin on the tube.
There must have been some kind of dance party in the cabin that I wasn't invited to. but I found the pictures.




Here I am wake boarding. I'm not that great at all, but I did it!
Alex and I had a blast on the tube. I was seriously laughing so dang hard. See I am fun!!!

Sam tried skiing, and she was almost up but the rope was too long and she couldn't quite get up. Here she is with Aunt Shelly. Samantha loves this weekend too. Probably because she gets to hang out with Aunt Shelly, who she just LOVES!!!

Here they are again, napping.
Bear Lake was such a blast this summer. We spent so much time up there and loved it. One of the times we were heading home, Mason asked if we could live up at Bear Lake. Maybe next summer buddy. I am already excited for spending next summer up at the lake with Ben, my kids and family!!!

0 comments: