Wednesday, June 22, 2011

LEHI ROUND UP

Aunt Jessica and Uncle Spencer live in Lehi. Every year for roundup days there is a fun BBQ and every year (for the past 3 years) they invite us. This is the first year that Ben has been able to come. Usually he is at work or at mutual, so we were so excited that he could come and play with us, and I was especially excited that he could come and help me with my munchkins. Jessica and Spencer are always such a big help, but I always feel bad like I am being a bother.

So we go to a park by the library and they have a yummy BBQ dinner, live music, a craft fair, and some really fun blow up and bouncy toys for the kids. My kids have a blast every year, and I love going down and hanging out with Jessica and Spencer!


















































0 comments: