Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Samantha!!!














Happy Birthday Samantha! We love you so much.
Today Samantha turned 4 and she is really turning into quite the little lady. From makeup and dresses to telling us "ladies first", she is such a joy to be around.
I can't believe that my baby is already 4, I remember when I brought her home from the hospital. She was so tiny with a head full of dark hair, and we had so much fun together. She was my little buddy for that first year and a half.
It is still the same now. We have alot of fun going out on little "girls" outings, going shopping, getting snow shacks, painting our nails, and dressing up. She is the kind of girl that really knows what she wants, and she isn't afraid to tell you.
Samantha is really sweet to her brother (most of the time), and she loves to play with her friends and cousins. She adores babies, and can't wait for mommy to have one. She loves to play house, dress up, have tea parties, and just play.
Samantha is such a quick learner. She learned so many fun songs in preschool and in primary. She remembers them and sings them all the time. I love having her in primary with me (since I lead the music and she is right in front).
She is a sweetheart!!! I am so glad that she chose to come to our little family and that I have the chance/opportunity to be her mom. I am excited for the years to come when we can become even better friends and I can teach her some of the things I have learned growing up and I am sure she will be teaching me at the very same time.
Happy Birthday miss Sammie Sue!!! Mommy Daddy and Mason sure do love you!!!





0 comments: