Monday, December 10, 2007

Aloha!

We just got back from Oahu Hawaii and it was great minus the weather...
We had a great time and got to take a break from what has been a very busy couple of months
As you know we sold our home in Lehi and have now taken residence with ma and pa Rich. I just finished school at the University of Utah with a degree in Behavioral science and health. Our kids our getting so big and Samantha our oldest is talking up a storm. She is quite the terror! But we love em. Christmas is just around the corner and we haven't done any shopping, but hey maybe we'll get lucky and get some late Christmas shopping deals?

3 comments:

Nicole M said...

You guys those pics are awesome!!! Happy Anniversary! I'm so jealous of your Hawaii adventure. Anyway, it was great to see you guys at the family parties. See you on Christmas!

Abi said...

Fun! I am sorry you had bad weather. My friend went that same week and got horrible weather as well. But, you can't beat time without the kids. I want to see some christmas pictures!

Rebecca and Nick Ballstaedt said...

Can I go next time you guys go somewhere fun? PLLLLEEEEEASE I promise I will be on my best behavior