Friday, September 28, 2007

Bear Lake







Bear lake is such a great place and was just the breath of fresh air that was needed ...not to mention a little break from the kidlings. The leaves were just turning and the lake was freeezing but the water was great for skiing, a short ski... but a good one. We had the Gang up there and enjoyed every minute although I have to say on a personal note that i don't ever want to eat again! I swear we never stopped eating. Good food good times...what more can you say?





3 comments:

emily said...

TAG--YOU'RE IT!

You now have to post 6 interesting facts about your family on your blog :)

Love,
emily

Cairen said...

Hey Whitney, this is Cairen & Seth Ballstaedt. I just wanted to say Hi and I can not believe how big your little girl is getting and I had never seen your son. So congrats on your little boy.

Jake said...

Hey...nice pics!!!! Who is that crazy guy eating the worm...??HE'S CRAZY MAN!!! Hey, you need to send me some of the pics. Scrape book, you know how it is!! HAHA