Monday, June 18, 2007

New to blogging

Hey everyone! I am new to blogging so bear with me on the whole learning curve, but I thought it would be fun to give some fun updates this way. First of all Whitney and I are still out in the boondocks...(Lehi,) which I love, but Whitney wishes she could be in Salt lake. She makes some good arguments, anyway Samantha will be turning 2 July 27th and Mason is going on three months and is getting Big and is quite the drooler! Molly loves to shed and make Whitney angry... Whitney is at home with the kids and has dedicated her mornings to working out and is becoming quite the hotty! As for me I am working two jobs, one at Jean Brown Research working from 9-5 the other mon, and wed from 9:30 pm - 7:30 am...which gives us cheap health insurance. I am almost finsihed with school, and I am proof that someone can go to college for 10 years and not be a doctor...it's sad but true, anyway life is busy and we are just trying to keep up.

3 comments:

Drew and Randi said...

OH my gosh!! Samatha is getting so big and so cute! i miss her! and Mason is a stud!! what's with the new toy???

Anonymous said...

sweet pics dude!!! Pretty awesome toy....I want one!!! -Aslo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.