Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Catch up...

I don't know about you, but I always feel I am trying to catch up...it seems as though there is never enough time, almost as if I have a carrot on a string attached to my social collar. Yo! that was deep! Life is finally getting back to normal. I have realized a few things about myself, one of which is that I like routine, I am a creature of habit. I like my fettucini alfredo with chicken, I like video games (guitar hero) being the game of choice and I love my back scratched. . . I usually get two of the three...I love whitney, but she is not a very good back scratcher, but man can she make a mean cookie. If only we could keep some instead of gifting them...you gotta love her. Speaking of mean little cookies...Mason is really becoming a manling, I just hope his voice drops sooner than later...he has been super vocal, AAAAggghhhHHH. That is what I say at three in the morning when he screams at me! then I hug him. Being one march 11th he is practically the man of the house, I think he is just trying to assert dominance. Sometimes I let him win just for fun. As for our "lovely" Samantha, Wow! she is tricksom, if she doesn't want to go to bed she has a huge arsenal of excuses that she is not afraid to use, "i need water, I need milk, I need my Honey (grandma Rich) I need my poppy, and just recently I need my max..." We don't even know a Max! Who's daughter is this...I think a prophesy is in fullfillment. "you'll get one just like you...you...you....(echo)" Whitney and I are loving our house, our neighbors, and the fact that most of our boxes are now unpacked. One thing is for sure! I don't ever want to move again.! Well I think that about does it for now I will let the collage of pics do the rest of the talking. They include a trip to St. George, Masons' Birthday, and an assortment of random pictures.

P.S. I forgot Molly...she is a "unique" dog no doube about it... I leave it at that. Untill next catch up.

12 comments:

Erin Spenc said...

Yay! I've been hoping your blog would be updated soon. You've gotta check out our blog and Amber's (Whitney's cousins in case you are Ben).
http://jordananderinspencer.blogspot.com/
and
http://eggettbabies.blogspot.com/

Tara said...

Ben,
You've got some cute kids! Its been fun to catch up via the blog...where is your new house?

Tara

Posh Ideas said...

A post! Well sounds like Sammy and Eliza have so much in common. Sneaky little two year olds :)

the Eggett's said...

Hey Ben and Whitney! It's Amber (ballstaedt) Eggett. Hey our blog address is eggettbabies.blogspot.com and we will be going in a few days. You guys should email me at amberdonn@gmail.com so that I have your email address, then I will send you an invite to our blog.

Natalie said...

I don't know how faithful you are at checking your comments, but I thought I would anyway! Good to hear about your life (even if I didn't have permission..the beauty of blogging). It's been too long! Your kiddo's are darling! Sounds like your world stays pretty busy, much like the rest of us! :) I'll be checking in more often now! (if you don't mind)

Karly said...

Hey Dudes.....
This is Andrew and Karly Mellen. WE just found you and wanted to say whats up! Your kids are darling, glad to hear you have a new home... Sounds like all is well with you crazy kids.....
Come visit us
http://meinoneform.blogspot.com
and we'll let you in!
LOVES

The Ferguson Five said...

Whitney & Ben -

Hello! I just started our family's blog and am going to try to link yours to mine. I'm still learning! How have you been? We miss you guys! Plan a trip to AZ and visit us this summer! We would love to see you!
Love Your AZ Cousins...
Erin, Ryan, Abagail, Spencer, & Tanner

Tyson and Marie said...

Wow! That's a great update! How are you doing? I feel like i haven't seen you in a while. I missed out on the last GNO because of graduation activities. We are hopefully moving to SLC in July. Tys got a job up there and is really excited to stay in Utah. We will keep you updated!

Lindsay said...

You guys are so cute. I have checked your blog like 20 times to see when you will finally update it. (that right I am a stalker!!) I am glad you got into your house it looks so cute.

Brittany said...

Hey Ben...long time no see! What a beautiful family! It is so fun to see pictures of them! Come see us too.
francomlife.blogspot.com

Brittany said...

nevermind...new blog

brittanyandmattetc.blogspot.com

mnhvance said...

Hey Ben - remember me? Haleigh Gustaveson. I'm a Vance now, actually. I stumbled on your blog and wanted to just say hi. Cute family! How are your parents? Congrats on the kids and everything. Hope you're well!

www.mnhvance.blogspot.com